- 2013 EUC Update for PA unemployment Benefits
- What to do when you are unable to get through to the PA unemployemnt Office
- How to Find a PA careerlink Unemployment Service Locations
- How to Check your PA Unemployment Claim Status
- How to Stop Unemployment Benefits in Pennsylvania
- Erie PA UNEMPLOYMENT OFFICE
- Reading, PA Unemployment Office
- Scranton, PA Unemployment Office
- What PA Workforce Can Do For You
- Pennsylvania Unemployment Benefits: What Is PREP And Why Must I Attend
Scranton Unemployment Office
The employment office is situated at 321 Spurce St, Scranton, PA 18503
The office working hour begins at 8 in the morning and extends upto 6 in the evening.
The contact number for the unemployment office is 570-342-1404.
The employment office tries to reposition the jobless workers by either compensating them for the period that they have been unemployed for or by providing them the employment opportunities in various sectors that are in coordination with the employment office. They also try and take employers into confidence by asking them not to lay-off the employees permanently but compensating them in order to keep them into work for atleast some temporary job. The unemployment office is also funded centrally,. The person interested in availing such benefits needs to register one’s employment history for the past 18 months so that the benefits can be determined. The unemployment office then tracks down the wages paid to the person concerned so that the benefit can be passed on adequately. This helps in creating a social equity in the state and stabilizes the economy as a whole. Thus the unemployment office prima facie aims at providing and restoring jobless workers with whatever little opportunities they have, temporary or permanent and helping the employers who help in their cause; and to the ones who cannot be provided jobs benefits of some sort is bestowed upon them depending upon their claims that has been filed and calculated.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.