- 2013 EUC Update for PA unemployment Benefits
- What to do when you are unable to get through to the PA unemployemnt Office
- How to Find a PA careerlink Unemployment Service Locations
- How to Check your PA Unemployment Claim Status
- How to Stop Unemployment Benefits in Pennsylvania
- Erie PA UNEMPLOYMENT OFFICE
- Reading, PA Unemployment Office
- Scranton, PA Unemployment Office
- What PA Workforce Can Do For You
- Pennsylvania Unemployment Benefits: What Is PREP And Why Must I Attend
PA unemployment office
How Do I File for Unemployment Benefits at the Pennsylvania Unemployment Office
Filing for unemployment benefits from the PA unemployment office can be a difficult and confusing process, especially if this is your first time. You have all the stress of being unemployed and trying to cut through the States red tape, can really have an effect on your moral. Before you start your filing, please register and attempt to find employment at these two employment websites
In order to prove to the the State of Pennsylvania that you are eligible to be claim unemployment benefits, you will have to fill out some paperwork, follow our step by step guide and you should have no problems. Make sure you have completed the following jobs prior to filing at the the PA unemployment office.
- You must be unemployed through no fault of your own; You can not become unemployed by be being fired, or terminated with just cause
- You must file an initial application for UC benefits; You have to actually apply for benefits, this isn’t done automatically
- You have been unemployed for a waiting period of one week (waiting week) after filing a benefit claim; There is a waiting period before you get your unemployment cheque
- has performed services covered (or elected for coverage) under the UC Law; Unemploymen Compensation has rules to keep getting your unemployment cheques, you will need to follow them.
- You have earned enough wages to qualify; Unemployment Benefits are only paid to those who pay into the system through their wages, so those people who haven’t made enough haven’t contributed and so won’t have access
- You have sufficient credit weeks to qualify; You need to have worked for a while, not just a couple of days.
- You are registered for work with PA CareerLink Services. You need to show you are still looking at getting work
Don’t wait until its too late, you can’t be sure how long your will be unemployed
Start your Unemployment Claim at the Unemployment Office by going here
Please use the Pennsylvania online unemployment insurance claim site. This is the best way to register for work and apply for unemployment insurance benefits in PA.
PA unemployment office Hours of Availability (Please confirm prior to arriving)
Monday – Friday: 9:00 A.M. -4:30 P.M. ET
some sample interview tips
16 Comments »
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.